Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Swagbucks is Simple!

Swagbucks is a search engine website that rewards you for using it. There are many ways to earn Swagbucks. Once you get started, take some time to explore.

Here’s my advice for making Swagbucks work for you, without much effort!

1. SIGN UP! Have you joined Swagbucks yet? If not, check it out… (Do me a favor though, and sign up HERE (www.swagbucks.com/refer/ssssbecky) so I get some referral Swagbucks. I’ll explain later.) You get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up!

2. REMIND YOURSELF! Once you sign up, add Swagbucks to your homepage, toolbar or Favorites. This will remind you to use it. Once you get into the habit of using Swagbucks, you’ll be able to earn more quickly. Swagbucks has its own “Toolbar” that you can download. It’ll show up at the top of your internet window. Sometimes you earn a Swagbuck just for using it.

3. DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO! Now, instead of going to Google or Yahoo or where ever you go to search online, go to “Swagbucks” and start there instead. You will randomly earn Swagbucks as you search. Usually 6-10 at a time. Once I got 49, for some reason, all just for typing in a website name and clicking “Search!” Depending on how much you are online, you can get them multiple times in the day.

So even if I know what internet address I want to go to (like yahoo.com to check my email) I type it in Swagbucks and then click the link through them. It's a small extra step, but you could earn Swagbucks by doing it. It’s as easy as that!

4. SHARE! To me, this is the best way to earn!! Once you sign up for Swagbucks, tell friends about it! Give them your referral link—you’ll find this under you account information. It’s usually something like “swagbucks.com/refer/yourswagbucksname”. They will get 30 Swagbucks for signing up, and then once they start earning, you get the Swagbucks too! Just because you referred them! The first 1,000 Swagbucks they earn from searching, YOU EARN TOO! That’s awesome!!

Other (More Complicated) Ways to Earn, IF you have the time:

Swagbucks offers other “Ways to Earn” if you want to put more time and effort into accumulating Swagbucks faster. Most of these are found under the “Ways to Earn” at the top of the Swagbucks homepage.

• Daily Poll: Taking the Daily Poll will earn you 1 Swagbuck. Pretty easy.

• Swagbucks TV: When you watch the offered videos, you can randomly earn Swagbucks. This takes time (but you can start the video and open a new window—so you don’t have to just sit and watch.) When I have done this, I have randomly earned 5 Swagbucks a couple of times. This is a new feature (and I’m not particularly impressed with it.)

• Surveys: Answer questions on varying survey topics. You do not automatically qualify, even if a survey is listed on your page. This takes time, usually 10-20 minutes, but some surveys are worth up to 150 Swagbucks if you qualify.

• Special Offers: Special offers vary in levels of participation and reward. Some are simple and just involve giving out your name and email address. Some are more complicated, requiring credit card information, purchasing a product, downloading an application, etc. I have only done the ones that just want my name and an email address, which usually give 10-40 Swagbucks. I use a “junk” email address where I don’t mind getting lots of extra emails.
**Disclaimer: To me, Special Offers is the least dependable way to earn Swagbucks, but it is getting better. When I first started, the Swagbucks would not always be credited to my account. Now with most of the offers, you can check your status and file an inquiry if you did not receive your Swagbucks. Also, pay attention to the wording of the offer. They have gotten better about being specific on exactly what you have to do to earn the reward.

• Codes: Swagbucks will also randomly give out “Swag Codes.” Swagbucks has a page on Facebook which is a good way to keep track of new codes. You enter them into the “Gimme” spot on the Swagbucks homepage, and they award you the Swagbucks. There is also a “Widget” you can add to your blog to see if there is a code available. Codes expire quickly, and I seem to find them just a couple minutes too late, so I don’t put much effort into finding them. I like it when I do, though.

AND MORE--Browse through the "Earn" tab up at the top of the Swagbucks page. They recently added coupons, so when you print them and use them, you can Swagbucks. Cool.

Moral of the Story: Even if you only use Swagbucks to search or go to websites, it would be easy to earn enough to get a $5 gift card a month. Then you’d have $50-60 in amazon.com gift cards (or whatever you want to spend your Swagbucks on) in a year. Hey, google.com doesn’t give me anything to Google, so I might as well use Swagbucks and get something back!

Remember: Use this link: www.swagbucks.com/refer/ssssbecky to get started!! You’ll get 30 Swagbucks for signing up! I hope that helps! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment