Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 10-4-10


Today I hit Rite Aid after I picked Cooper up from school. Target was not kind to me, so I went to Rite Aid for the affirmation I was looking for. :P
Cooper was armed with a snack and was a very pleasant shopping buddy! Always a good thing!
Huggies were on sale for $7.99, plus coupons, and I wanted to pick up a package for a baby shower. I also wanted to grab some other things to make my total at least $25 so I could use my $5 off a $25 purchase coupon. Rite Aid has had some kickin’ deals lately so it was easy to do! Here’s how it went down:

**1 pack of Huggies Size 1 diapers. $7.99, minus a $2 manufacturer’s coupon, minus a $2 Rite Aid Video Value coupon. New price: $3.99.
**1 Schick Hydro Razor. $5.99, minus a $4 man. Coupon, minus a $2 VV coupon. New price: Free. 1 Bounce Dryer Bar. $3.99, minus $0.75 coupon. $3.24, get back $1 UP reward coupon.
**2 packs of Dixie Paper Plates. 2/$4. Minus 2 $1 Rite Aid Clip & Save coupons. Final price: 2/$2, plus earn a $1 UP reward.
**2 York Peppermint Patties 2/$1, minus $0.50/2 VV coupon. Final price 2/$0.50.
**1 Oral B Toothbrush. $2.69. Minus $0.75 man. Coupon, minus $1 Clip & Save coupon. Final price: $0.94, plus earn a $2.69 Up reward.
The total was around $29. With all my coupons and the $5/$25 coupon, I paid around $8-$9, which includes tax!! Plus I got back $4.69 in UP Rewards, which is like cash to use on my next purchase! I was very pleased. That’s about the regular price for the pack of diapers!! So the rest was just a bonus. Rite Aid is in the running to be my new CVS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment