Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kroger Frozen Food Sale 10-24-10

(Sorry I'm a little slow to posting this one.)

Our freezer has been empty for awhile now.  So I was determined to get to Kroger tonight to hit the Frozen Food (Buy 10, Get $5 off) Sale they have going on through the 31st. Cooper went with me and rode in the race car cart. Love those things. We were in and out really fast, since I took some time during naptime to get my coupons organized and ready. Sometimes I feel like I’m in the store for an eternity when I spend a lot of time rifling through my coupon binder. Sometimes I enjoy it, if it’s just me. But I can’t afford to do that with a 3 year old in tow (and only 1 snack). He was really good, though. But, I’m sure you know, if you have kids (or have witnessed them in stores) that things can go downhill pretty quickly.  Here’s how we did:

3 Freshetta Pizzas. $4.48 each, minus 3 $1 coupons.
2 boxes of Gorton’s Fishsticks. $3.49 each, minus 2 $0.50 coupons, doubled.
5 Marie Calendar meals. $2.18 each, minus 1 $1.50/4 coupon, and one $0.50/1 coupon.
2 Hungry Man meals. $2.28 each, minus 2 $2 off coupons.
7 Healthy Choices meals. 4 @ $1.89 and 3 @ $2.18, minus 2 $1 off 2 coupons, 2 $0.50/1 coupons, doubled, and 1 Buy 5, Get 1 Free coupon.
1 Banquet Family meal. $2.28, minus $1 off coupon.

After the 2 $5 off promotions and my coupons, my new total was $22.69! Nice. And now our freezer is jam packed for awhile. What I bought is basically 6 dinners for the whole family and 14 individual lunches!

I told myself on the way home to snap a picture, but then I got home and started putting things away before I remembered. I didn’t have the energy to take everything out again for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment