Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Gift Card Action!

You know me, gotta roll those gift cards! I LOVE it!

Well, this week it was a Swiffer deal. Buy 2 Swiffer products, get a $5 gift card. The refills were $4.04 and they qualified! Cool. Saturday evenings aren't the best for Huber Target. They take all their sale signs/gift card sale signs down, so I'm always leary of my purchase. Sometimes the price checker will read that the item is part of a Gift Card deal, but not always. Oh well.

** 1 Swiffer Wet refill, $4.04, minus $0.50 off coupon. $3.54.
** 1 Swiffer Dry refill, $4.04, minus $1 off Target home mailer coupon. $3.04.

Total: $6.58.
Used $5 gift card from last gift card deal.
Total: $1.58 plus tax (I think it was $1.70 something.)
Received new $5 gift card! Sweet! And two products that I use (but need to use more often.) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment