Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meijer Cheese Trip

We hit up Meijer last week for the cheese deal. And crackers among other things. I was happy with my turn out. I thought I got a lot of good stuff for less than $20. Plus Cooper was with me, and I took longer than I wanted. I think we went through 4 of those biter biscuits thingys. They keep him pretty occupied, and messy. :) Here's what I came out with:
** 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers $2.50, minus 2 $1 coupon, minus 2 $1 Meijer Meal Box coupon. $0.50 each.
** 1 box Ritz Bitz Crackers $2.50, minus $1 coupon, minus $1 MMB coupon. $0.50.
** 2 boxes of Wheat Thins $2.50, minus Buy Ritz, get Wheat Thins free coupon, minus $1 coupon. $1.50 for two. (And I got back the Free Crystal Light coupon for buying 2 Wheat Thins.)
** 1 box of 100 calorie snacks $2.50, minus $1 coupon, minus $1 MMB coupon. $0.50.
** 3 chunks of Kraft cheese $1 each, wyb 2 Nabisco crackers, minus $1/2 coupon. $2 for 3.
** 2 Kraft Miracle Whips $2 each, minus 2 $1 coupon, minus 2 $1 MMB coupon. 2 for Free.
** 1 Kraft Salad Dressing. $1.58, minus $1 coupon, minus $1 MMB coupon. Free plus overage.
** 8 Kraft Mac n Cheeses $0.50 each. Used 2 Buy 3 Get 1 Free coupons. 8 boxes for $3. $0.38 each.
** Meijer Cheese slices. $2.00.
** Budding Lunch Meat. $2.50.
** Bottle of Meijer Lite Syrup. $2.00.
** Bottle of Heinz Ketchup. $2.00.
** Bag of Meijer Mini Marshmellows. $1.24.
** 4+ lbs. of bananas $0.27/lb. $1.12.
** 1 box Fruit Loops $1.80, minus $1 coupon. $0.80.

Total before coupons: About $43
(Receipt says that I saved $37.60 from sales, coupons and promotions.)
After coupons: $19.74.

I thought it was a good haul. I picked up things we needed that I didn't have coupons for, and it was still under $20. Oh, plus I got a $2 off your next order coupon from the Mac-n-Cheese, I think. I thought I might have gotten one from buying 5 Nabisco products (read that somewhere) but I didn't. I was ready to leave, Cooper was ready to leave and the cashier was patient with me already, so I just didn't go there. :) I think it may have been cause I bought Ritz Bits for my 5th cracker purchase and not just the regular crackers that may have not qualified. Not a big deal.

I do have a picture, but I'm just going to post this for now and maybe get a picture up later. (I think I've said that before and haven't done it. We'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment