Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome!

I've been blogging for a little while now, but mainly about my little one. I really wanted to start a blog about the great deals I find day by day and week by week. I've been a clearance section shopper as far back as I can remember. I really became a big fan of Goodwill when I hit the penny pinching college years. I've long been a garage sale shopper, but it really picked up once we had a little one on the way. I was introduced to shopping at CVS over a year ago and can't believe how much I've saved at CVS. It's a main shopping addiction right now, since I can just shop with Extra Care Bucks, and not much money out of my pocket. I occasionally hit Walgreens, but seem to always come out with a bad experience. I've done a few Rite Aid deals, but again, just when they are really hot. Meijer and Kroger are the main grocery stops for me. I usually don't do groceries at Walmart, but if it's free or close to free, I'll be there.

I imagine it will take me a little while to get into a blogger groove, especially on how to layout my posts and stuff. But stick around and we'll see how it goes. I hope my shopping obsession can save you some money too.

No comments:

Post a Comment