Monday, March 16, 2009

Deal: Kroger Milk

I ran into Kroger today to use up some Buddies coupons that were expiring. They only had 2 Buddies, so I grabbed a pack of the Johnson's baby q-tips, so it was about $0.67 for the three things, with the $3 off any Johnson's coupon. Anyway, I had a Kroger home mailer coupon for $1 off a 1/2 gallon of OJ, so I went back to grab it, and realized it was only $0.88 this week. Overage for me! But the milk 1/2 gallons are all only $0.88 too. So I grabbed a couple, cause that's hard to beat. $1.76 for a whole gallon worth. It's rarely under $2 so I thought I'd share. I do try and combine my milk buying with my CVS trips, but I thought this was a good deal, and I'd lay off of my Extra Bucks for a couple days.

Oh, I don't know if this is common knowlegde, speaking of coupons that are expiring, but does anyone else use coupons past the expiration date? I've never had a problem with them beeping as long as they are not more than a month over the expiration date. I don't know if they just do this so you have some wiggle room, but I've tested it a lot and unless I'm not buying the right product or size, they don't beep. If you are feeling gutsy, try it. Why wouldn't they beep if they are expired?

No comments:

Post a Comment