Monday, November 22, 2010

It's time to check out Shutterfly.com!

I’ve been selected, as a blogger, to get 50 Free Shutterfly Holiday cards! In order to receive the cards, I am going to share some of my favorites from their website!

First off, I’m so excited!! For the past 3 Christmases I’ve had a wonderful and exhausting time putting together a Christmas card with my son Cooper in it. I enjoy getting the picture. (Although it seems like after the age of 2, it gets harder!) The hard part is figuring out a format or design to put the picture in for the card.

Shutterfly has made it SO easy!

1) The selection is endless! Shutterfly has stationary photo cards on cardstock, folded photo greeting cards, matte or glossy photo paper greeting cards and NEW photo stationary cards--all with the most amazing and creative designs. Much better than my brain could ever come up with!

2) Envelopes are included! I don’t know why that’s such a big deal to me, but it seems like every year I’m scrounging around the stores looking for the correct sized envelopes to go with the cards I’ve made. I don’t need that, especially with all the other holiday activities going on.

3) Shutterfly will even ADDRESS, STAMP AND MAIL my invitations to everyone on my list! What? The website says they can stamp and mail any quantity of individual cards directly to your recipients for an additional $0.99 (domestic) or $1.49 (international) per card. What a great service, especially if you are in a time crunch!!

I’ve decided I’m going with the 5x7 stationary photo cards on cardstock. I have only done photo paper cards in the past, so I think this will be a cool look. Plus I prefer the flat card that can be hung on the refrigerator easily. My relatives seem to like the cute picture on their fridges too.

I don't know how to show you the card I particularly like (though it may change) but if you click HERE you can see it. It's very simple and elegant. I like the colors a lot and the design with the 3 pictures is great to show off Cooper. :)

So, needless to say, you HAVE to check out all the possibilities on Shutterfly for your holiday cards! Go HERE to find the perfect one for your family!

Just for signing up at Shutterfly.com, you automatically receive a credit for 50 free 4x6 prints! You can’t beat that!

P.S. Don’t forget to check out the other awesome photo gifts Shutterfly has to offer. Last year, my dad absolutely LOVED his photo mug I got him with Cooper all over it. He said he didn’t want to use it, because he was afraid he’d break it. :) I had to promise him I’d him another one if that happened. What a great grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment