Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CVS: Huggies! 11/25 Trip

We headed to CVS today after our appointments, and I came out with 3 packs of Huggies for under $3!! Total! Oh yeah.

They had a Huggies buy $20 worth, get $5 extra bucks. Not the best deal, at all, especially cause they were 2/$18.99, which is not quite $20! They get you every time! So I had to buy 3 packs, which we needed, but that means I have to spend more. :P But I had a $5/$30 coupon, plus 3 great Huggies home mailer coupons, (two $3's and a $2), so that helped. I had a $2/2 Gold Emblem snacks, so I used that to pump my total up over $30. After coupons, my total was around $17! I used $15 in Extra Bucks, so I only paid $2 something out of pocket! Nice. Plus I still hadn't used my "Holiday Spend $20, get $4 extra bucks" card, so I got a $5 ECB and a $4 ECB back, which helped lessen the blow of losing lots of Extra Bucks.

I feel like I'll do alright with the After Thanksgiving Sale at CVS, so I'll get my extra bucks up to a nice stash. Hopefully. There are a lot of free (after extra buck) items, plus I still have 2 $5/$30 coupons that I can use, so that will help also.

Side note: A friend and I are going to hit the Midnight Sale at the Jeffersonville outlets on midnight after Thanksgiving. We are both night owls and the thought of staying up late, rather than getting up at 4am, sounded like a great idea to us. So I will let you know if I score any good deals there. It'll be fun, either way. It sounds like it may be a cold one, though. Brrr.

Happy Shopping! AND Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment