Saturday, September 12, 2009

Loving Cheap Diapers!!

I got out of the house today alone. My excuse was to go to the bank, which I did. But then I quickly visited CVS and Rite Aid! I got a Jumbo pack of Huggies at CVS for $1.16 out of pocket! And at Rite Aid I got a Mega pack for $7.10 off my gift card! Yippee! I'll break it down for you:

CVS Trip 9/12
**1 jumbo pack of Huggies $8.97, minus $2 off CRT, minus $1.50 coupon. $5.47.
**1 Life Lock trial kit $2.99. Get 2.99 ECBs back
**2 Crest with Scope toothpastes. $3.49 each, minus 2 $1 off coupons. $2.49 each, get back $2.50 ECBs for each one.
**1 Purell trial size hand sanitizer $1.49, minus $1 off CRT (filler to get over $20). $0.49.

Used $4/20 coupon, plus others. Total was around $11. Used a 10 ECBs, plus $1.16 out of pocket (tax). Got back $7.99 in ECBs! I forgot about the Life Lock ECBs, so I thought I was just getting back the $5 from the toothpaste. Pleasantly surprised. Great deal!!

Rite Aid Trip 9/12
**1 Mega pack of Huggies $14.99, minus $3 off coupon and $1 off Rite Aid coupon. $10.99.
**1 Accu-Check meter $9.99, minus $9.99 coupon. Free. (used this to get up to $25 so I could use my $5/$25 coupon.)
**1 Dawn dish liquid. $0.99, minus $1 off coupon. Free.

Used the $5/$25 coupon, plus other coupons. Total after tax $7.10. Will get $2 back in Rite Aid rebate check. Total came off my $25 gift card I received from the Huggies deal a couple months ago!! Yay! I'm hoping to get some of my money back in rebates or other gift card deals, so that will be awesome if I can.

So, it was a great day! My son hates going in CVS and Rite Aid (especially CVS) so I was glad to get the opportunity to run in without him fighting me. :) He does better with Meijer and Kroger, so we may tackle those sometime soon. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment