Thursday, September 17, 2009

Loaded up on J&J Baby Stuff!!!

I decided to do the Johnson & Johnson "Buy... Get..." deal. I don't know exactly how it goes, but I bought 10 Johnson & Johnson Baby products, and I'll get $15 towards my Sept. Rebate! I got lucky and found most of the packs (Baby Wash, Head-to-Toe Wash, Baby Lotion, Baby Oil, etc) all had a smaller version of a J&J baby product attached, so I got some nice travel sized bottles (a little bigger though) along with the deal.

I bought 10 items, all $2.99 each for $29.90. Used the latest $5/$25 coupon, which took it down to $24.90. Used 10 $1 off J&J product coupons--mostly all from the J&J website. Which took my total down to $14.90! I will enter my receipts and get a $15 check back!

I still had $17.90 left of my $25 (Huggies deal) gift card, so I think I only paid like $0.50 with tax and everything. I don't have any baby showers coming up, but those would be nice gifts! But if not, we'll use them here, eventually, right?

Happy Shopping to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment