Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lots of Free Huggies!! :)

I have been waiting for Huggies to go on sale at Rite Aid. I had a $20 Fall Gift of Savings certificate I have been wanting to use, but just couldn't stand to pay full price for Huggies. :) Here's what I did:

* 4 packs of Huggies Jumbo packs $8.99 each. Minus 4 $2 off coupons, minus 4 $1 off Rite Aid Video Values coupons. $5.99 each.
* 3 boxes of 24 count Tylenol Muscle/Pain $2.99, minus 3 $2 off coupons. $0.99 each.
* 1 bag of Sun Chips $0.99 (hubby's request)
* 1 GE lightbulb (sign said $0.99, but it rang up $6+) WHAT!! Will definitely be going to get my money back. I did use a $1 off coupon, so it was supposed to be free.
*1 box of Kleenex (280 count) $1.99, minus $0.75 coupon. $1.24.

My total was like $57. (which goes toward my Holiday Gift of Savings certificate that I can get up to $20 back for. I'm up to a $10 gift certifcate right now.)

I used a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon. Used my $20 Fall certificate and $7 I had left on my Rite Aid gift card. My total after all of that was $4.xx. Awesome! Had I caught the lightbulb slip up, I wouldn't have had to use all of my gift card--but believe me, I will take care of that asap.

Plus, I will get a voucher for a FREE pack of Huggies from Rite Aid. And I have a BIG pile of receipts I need to mail into the Caregivers Marketplace to get $0.75 back per pack of Huggies that I've purchased. It should be a pretty nice check I think. Maybe $30? I've been saving them up from all year... That would be nice. I don't know--I'll have to count it up and get back with you. :)

So, obviously, I was very happy when I walked out of the Rite Aid door, even paying $4, I thought that was awesome. Now knowing I get $6 back, I'm even happier! I could get another pack of diapers!

Happy holiday shopping! I hope you've had some time to get some good deals with all the hustle and bustle. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment