Sunday, July 26, 2009

Going back to get my gift card: Kroger

Since I was lucky and actually got my catalina for buying the AMP energy drinks last Kroger trip, I decided to go back and pick it up. I also had some more Sobe and Vitamin Water coupons to use up, and since I get them free plus $5 off, the time was now! :) Cooper loves riding in the carts with the racecar on the front, so Kroger is currently my favorite place to shop when I have him. :) He likes to sit back and prop his feet up on the steering wheel. It's cute and he likes it, so it's all good. Here's what I got after I picked up my gift card:

**6 Sobe Life Waters $0.99 each. Used 6 $0.50 off coupons, which doubled to make them free. In addition, I got an additional $0.50 off my order for each one because of the Mega Sale (Buy 10 items, get $5 off). So that put me at -$3.00.
**3 Vitamin Waters $1 each. Minus 3 $0.50 off coupons, doubled. Same deal--That made another $1.50 off.
**1 Softsoap hand soap. I think these were $1.50, but I had a $1 off coupon and then the additional $0.50 came off, so it made it free. (I ran out of all my drink coupons, so this was my 10th item backup.)
**3 boxes of Weight Watchers frozen treats. Yum. These are regularly over $4--more like $4.50 or $4.99, but they were on sale for 2/$6 and I needed something in the house to snack on. Total $9, minus 1 $0.55 off coupon, doubled. $8.00. (I think the sign said these are on sale til 8/16 or soemthing like that!! I need to get more of those $0.55 off coupons!! For sure.)
**2 half gallons of Vitamin D milk. $0.79 each! $1.58 total.

After the $5 came off, I owed $5.49, I think. Used my gift card from the AMP deal! Still have about $4.50 for next trip. So if I hadn't gotten anything but the WW icecream and the milk, it was a good deal. If I didn't have such a sweet tooth, it would have been better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment